Managed Cloud Back Up and Recovery / Offsite Backups
Are You Protected?
Protecting your data is critical in today's workplace. Are you prepared for the threat of data theft, natural disasters, fire, or even a hardware failure? Avoid unexpected data loss and reduce your business downtime. Cloud backup is an essential component of your business continuity and disaster recovery plan. Ask about our automated cloud back up and recovery services. Our secure and reliable AiHosts Cloud Backup and Recovery solution can be scaled to meet your organization's unique needs.
- Protect data across servers, desktops, mobile devices and operating systems.
- Minimize downtime and simplify data recovery.
Do You Know...
- 43% of companies experiencing disasters never re-open, 29% close within 2 years. (Source: McGladrey and Pullen)
- The average cost of a single incident of data loss is $10,000. (Source: Gartner)
- Small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) experience an average of 6 outages per calendar year. (Source: Symantec)
- SMBs lose $7,000 to $74,000 for each hour of downtime (Source: Aberdeen)
- One third of SMBs don't backup to the cloud. (Source: Aberdeen)
- 60% who back up, don't locally test their backups annually. (Source: Aberdeen)
Get Started Today!
You don't have to invest a lot of time and money. Use our cloud backup solution and let us manage your important business data for you. Don't wait for a disaster to strike. Let our cloud backup experts deploy an effective, reliable backup and recovery solution for you.
For more information, call (813) 977 5739 or send an email