Application hosting refers to the practice of an Application Service Provider (ASP) providing computer based services over a network such as the Internet. Minimize the cost to deploy, upgrade, and maintain enterprise applications!
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2013, 2016
- Hosted AddExchange Enterprise with Hosted Exchange
- Virtual Add2Outlook Sync Server
Enterprise class solutions require a great deal of resources to successfully setup, operate, and properly maintain. Some of the resources needed to host a typical server-based application include dedicated hardware, expensive licensing, Internet bandwidth, backup devices, power, and highly trained support personnel. Application hosting solutions from AIHosts provide the same benefits from the software, eliminate the need to own and operate the infrastructure to support the software, and provide a more reliable solution since they are hosted within an environment with more resources than what a typical business would be able to provide itself.
Why Consider a Hosted Platform
- Reduce Hardware and Software Costs
- Managed and Worry Free Maintenance
- Simplify Internal Operations
- Rapid Scalability
- Reliable and Secure
- Work from Anywhere
- Enterprise Class Performance
- Responsive and Dedicated Support Team
For more information, call (813) 977 5739 or send an email